Search Bar

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Long time no see

Its been a while since I have been posting on this blog.  I've been busy with some school-related matters.  I hope everyone had a nice holiday break and New Years celebration.

You're probably wondering what I have planned for 2012.  I have a few ideas of what is in store for this year, as well as trying a couple of new ideas.  One of the new ideas is creating aerial video of the city using a video camera and a remote control helicopter.  There isn't many (or probably no) aerial footage of the city.  I'm currently looking into finding a decent enough helicopter that can help with the process.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm unable to use my digital video camera because it would be about two pounds of weight, which may force me to pay between $400-$2000 for a helicopter plus $100-300 upgrades.

    My alternative is using this camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kl0jHS3eKg

    As for a helicopter, I'm looking into a small durable one that would work with the conditions.

    ReplyDelete