Search Bar

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Hawk Eye interview; WIP of my next building

Yesterday, I had an interview from The Hawk Eye in regards of my model making.  I also had some images taken of myself and my laptop showing one of my models as a display.  The article would be published in the paper this Sunday.

On my way back home, I came across to this particular building.















I took some photos of around the building in hopes to create a model out of it.  I'm using new techniques in showing more detail of a building.

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome. It would be cool if more people would join to help speed up the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be nice, but I think that they might not even know how to do it.

    When I first started modeling for Google Earth, I had no idea what to do. I taught myself and learned how to make models.

    ReplyDelete