Search Bar

Monday, June 20, 2011

Couple of models being worked on; one project dropped

I've decided to drop the church model due it problems trying to line up the details that I wanted.  I started working on two separate models instead.

The first one is the radio station here in town.  Note that the red and white model was made by someone else and that I needed a tower as part of the model building.











The second project that I'm working on is of the college.  I have changed my mind in building anymore buildings of the college, but since I looked into the buildings again to see how complex they are, it looked not as complicated as I thought it would be.

2 comments:

  1. One thing that I found out about radio towers is that they can be high in geometry which can cause your model to be rejected (potentially). You might have to do the tower as a separate model if it gets rejected as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The radio tower shouldn't be a problem. If the radio tower is extremely complexed, then that would make the SCC school model that I worked on extremely complexed.

    ReplyDelete